Royal Gift Certificates Question

I see on Royal web site you can purchase Gift Cert from 50.00 to 2000.00 and apply them as OBC to your cruise , you have to apply it 14 days before cruise. If I don't use all of the OBC will I be able to receive cash as a refund on the last night of the cruise from Guest Services. Thank You for responding.

I see on Royal web site you can purchase Gift Cert from 50.00 to 2000.00 and apply them as OBC to your cruise , you have to apply it 14 days before cruise. If I don't use all of the OBC will I be able to receive cash as a refund on the last night of the cruise from Guest Services. Thank You for responding.

The Gift Certificates can be a real PITA to redeem and apply to your account the easiest way is to just buy obc directly, call 800-722-5443 to purchase, and yes it can be redeemed in cash, OR if you put a credit card on the account any remaining balance will be credited to the card if not redeemed.