Some 1st time tips from our 1st cruise

CruiseWeekTV

One thing I always recommend to those about to go on their first (or even later) cruises is to check out the cruise line's website. find out about the ship you're going on and also find out the rules for your cruise line. sorry didn't check out your videos as it is quicker for me to read something than sit through a video.

While on our 1st cruise we recorded a bunch of tips we learnt 1st hand, these may help others

http://www.cruiseweek.tv/1st-time-tips

Some good tips, and I'm glad you kept the video length down to 1 minute or less in most cases. Just straight and to the point. I would have liked to see a transcript next to the video, mainly because when I'm reading the forums from work, I can't watch videos but I can read stuff.

I like the tip about taking a photo of your luggage on debarkation. I always take a picture of it before flying, but I would probably not have thought about it when I go on my first cruise in 2018 :)

Also interesting that you say to bring more shirts when everyone else says to bring half the clothes.