Beverage Card

unlimited

I have heard alot of coments about the beverage card. My question do you need to have a beverage card for your beverages during your meals (tea coffee soft drinks)? Do you need beverage card to get coffee anytime of day or evening?

unlimited:confused:

From what I understand, tea and coffee are free. Pop/soda on the other hand is not. You can buy a soad card for fountain drinks of coke products only (does not include water/juice). Juice and ice tea is free but only available in the Lido deck buffet or in the Dining Rooms. Pop in Dining Rooms must be paid for at all times. This is where I am unsure too, some have said if you have the card then it is free. Hope this helps.

I used my Coke/Soda card on the Zenith last year in the dining room -- no problem.

I just got off of the Grand Princess, and the waiter made sure I had a super large glass of Diet Coke before every meal. Celebrity did the same for me last year in Bermuda, but one problem on the Zenith was that there was no such thing as a large glass. I had to drink 6 ounces of soda at a time, loaded with ice.

Definitive answers:

1. Beverage card sticker is $5/day plus tip and tax

2. Entitles you to all the soft drinks you want. Order from any bar, waiter or waitress. Dining room or not. Doesn't matter.

3. Tea, Iced Tea, Coffee, Milk, and Juices are always free and available in all restaurants and buffets.

4. Tea and Coffee is usually available around the clock.

5. Espresso and other specialty coffees you have to pay for.

Archived