Question about BA

wallygator

We are going on the Breakaway in late November 2016, this will be our sixth time on the BA. Does anyone who was recently onboard know who the Captain, Hotel Director, Food and Beverage Director, Cruise Director and any other officers are. I would appreciate any response. Thanks in advance.:):D

Wally,

This is our first time on the Breakaway.

There are numerous OP complaints on this board, which totally shred the Breakaway. As this is your sixth time on the vessel, I assume the complaints must be, for the most part, unfounded.

Nothing is always perfect. But in my experience some people will complain if hung with a new rope. I have been on many cruises on many lines. I hear people complain about things so silly it makes me laugh. While most are as happy as can be, The complainers say not enough salt on the food, no pineapple soda, and the list goes on and on. Funny how when I read some reviews after returning home I shake my head and say " I was on that same ship, same dates and never once did I hear anyone complain about these things nor did I experience them personally". For the record I have a total of (18) eighteen cruises with NCL and love them. I truly believe you will have a great time. When are you going on the Breakaway?

Nothing is always perfect. But in my experience some people will complain if hung with a new rope. I have been on many cruises on many lines. I hear people complain about things so silly it makes me laugh. While most are as happy as can be, The complainers say not enough salt on the food, no pineapple soda, and the list goes on and on. Funny how when I read some reviews after returning home I shake my head and say " I was on that same ship, same dates and never once did I hear anyone complain about these things nor did I experience them personally". For the record I have a total of (18) eighteen cruises with NCL and love them. I truly believe you will have a great time. When are you going on the Breakaway?

I am sailing the Oct. 30th sailing. 1st time on Breakaway. This reply is also my thoughts and observations in general about all cruises I have done.

Currently I hear (American English accent) "Dan Dan" from Philly! ah 'er (Philippino accent) the Philippines! is the Cruise Director. I enjoyed him as Assistant CD on the Gem a few years back.

Wally,

Thank you for your thoughtful and copious response. We are ion the November 27 sailing of the Breakaway - 14 days NY to the Caribbean. Always had a great time on the smaller sister ship Gem.

The only issue of the Breakaway that I gives me concern is the (possible) over crowding of the ship's venues.

Sent from my iPhone

Wally,

Thank you for your thoughtful and copious response. We are ion the November 27 sailing of the Breakaway - 14 days NY to the Caribbean. Always had a great time on the smaller sister ship Gem.

The only issue of the Breakaway that I gives me concern is the (possible) over crowding of the ship's venues.

Sent from my iPhone

If you go to the Meet and Greet I'd love to meet you.