Costa Caribbean Cruises

cruiselover1123

I've never sailed on Costa. I'm considering the Costa Magica in March. All the reviews I have read so far are from the Mediterranean. I've read complaints about the entertainment due to language "barriers."

Has anyone been on a Costa caribbean cruise that can comment on the entertainment? I can imagine that would be better for americans since I assume the majority of the passengers speak english.

Was on a Costa Caribbean cruise, the main entertainment in the theater is in English, but many of the side lounges had international music in different languages, lots of dancing.

The passenger mix on my cruise was 50/50, American/European. All staff we ran into spoke English and we never had a language barrier, all announcements are in 5 languages and the staff handled that very well.

We enjoyed our Costa cruise, book with no worries; you’ll have a great time. I was so tempted to book a 7nt special on 11/27, inside for $299 per person. That’s a steal! But Hubby couldn’t get the time off.:( Maybe next time.

Archived