Carnival Magic Balcony Rooms Question.

WeWant2BCruzin

We are booked on the Magic next July 2nd. We have booked 6499,6493 and 6489. 6499 and 6493 are the large balconies and 6489 is regular. Can we have the dividers opened between all the rooms?

Thanks in advance..

For what it's worth, according to the GOCCL site, the two big rooms 6499 and 6493 do not have connecting balconies to any other rooms nor to each other (while they have dividers between them, they cannot be held open because the divider would block the door to one of the rooms).

The balcony to 6489 can only be opened to connect to 6485. Again, it is about door the balcony door placement.

I know that isn't what you want to hear, but photos of the big balconies confirms that opening the divider between them would cause one of the cabins balcony doors to be blocked.

Oh No, Not what I wanted to hear at all. Dang,lol.. I asked the TA and was told yes. Should have asked here first..

Thank you..

For what it's worth, according to the GOCCL site, the two big rooms 6499 and 6493 do not have connecting balconies to any other rooms nor to each other (while they have dividers between them, they cannot be held open because the divider would block the door to one of the rooms).

The balcony to 6489 can only be opened to connect to 6485. Again, it is about door the balcony door placement.

I know that isn't what you want to hear, but photos of the big balconies confirms that opening the divider between them would cause one of the cabins balcony doors to be blocked.

We are booked on the Magic next July 2nd. We have booked 6499,6493 and 6489. 6499 and 6493 are the large balconies and 6489 is regular. Can we have the dividers opened between all the rooms?

Thanks in advance..

For all those pesky questions that TAs should have the answer to:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1507

For what it is worth, we were on the Magic in connecting rooms 8331 and 8328. According to Go CCL and our PVP, our balconies would not connect. We just asked the steward and he did it for us. No problem.

You must have meant different cabin number(s), those two cabins are on opposite sides of the ship. [emoji854]