coco cay parasailing March

Anyone have any info on Parasailing. I don't even see an excursion for the Aqua Park. Wondering why these excursions are not showing up in my March 5 excursions. There is only 3 excursions showing in my planner but if you look at Coco Cay excursions in general there are 20 listed.

We parasailed when we were there in Feb 2014. They don't stop for time of year. A lot has changed but ours was never available online we had to book as soon as we got to the island. We got off and went right there we were on the first boat of the day. It was really fun my kids loved it. My son had go pro camera and caught a HUGE sea turtle on video from his time. I would recommend for sure.

We parasailed when we were there in Feb 2014. They don't stop for time of year. A lot has changed but ours was never available online we had to book as soon as we got to the island. We got off and went right there we were on the first boat of the day. It was really fun my kids loved it. My son had go pro camera and caught a HUGE sea turtle on video from his time. I would recommend for sure.

Thanks so much for answering! Sounds great! My son just bought the new go pro to have for the trip. I'll tell him about the sea turtle, that was so lucky for your son. 121 days can't wait. Thanks again.