Appreciate It A Lot If...

anyone who has just returned from either a Jewel Western and/or Eastern Caribbean cruise wld post their experiences and observations, critique on food - d.r. & alternative restaurants (both for lunch & dinner), daily drinks, prices of ---? in short - everything...!!! Luv to read these reviews esp when planning on going myself as I am sure others do also.

I also wld like to know (if u saved your shore excursions brochure(s) - if it offered any 'scuba' from RCI in any of the ports. Haven't had much luck getting this info either from RCI or on any cruise 'board' so far..but knowing how helpful and knowlegeable u folks are I am sure I will here.

Thanks for posting &

Happy cruisin'!

We also are scheduled on an eastern caribbean cruise on the Jewel - and are interested in the excursions offered by RCI. I know that in the cruise documents there will be a list of all of them but I don't want to wait to get my docs to start doing research.

Really want to compare excursions offered by RCI and doing them on your own. We did this on the Navigator cruise we took and saved alot of $$$ by doing research.

Thanks.

Have you checked the RCI website for shore excursions? They should list what's available in your ports. They only link I have is specific to our ports. Good luck!

Tried getting scuba info regarding what RCI offers on the Jewel Caribbean itineraries and - GEE no response - even my TA got frustrated with them. Checked around and found that others have 'done' scuba but can't get info on this year - very frustrating - its why I am posting here..!! RCI really needs to work on their PR..and availability of this type of info. Was informed they aren't even putting out excursion brochures anymore is why they can't send out any..very ODD!!

Happy cruisin'!

Archived