Constellation cabin 3126 any noise

adenough

Hi All

Can anybody help with cabin 3126 re noise as we are booked in this cabin next year and a little worried as the Rendez-Vous Lounge is above us.

Now we are not often in bed before midnight most nights so we are thinking we will not here anything from the lounge ??.

Has anybody stayed in this cabin and can put our minds at rest.

Thanks

I haven't stayed in that specific cabin, but have been in 3138 and 3142 and never had any noise issues. Yours is a connecting cabin so I would think the only noise you will hear will be from your neighbors.

Most of the "action" in Rendevous is pre dinner seatings anyway, so that should not be a problem. Enjoy!

I haven't stayed in that specific cabin, but have been in 3138 and 3142 and never had any noise issues. Yours is a connecting cabin so I would think the only noise you will hear will be from your neighbors.

Most of the "action" in Rendevous is pre dinner seatings anyway, so that should not be a problem. Enjoy!

Thanks for the information we can now look forward to enjoying our cruise.

Many thanks

We stayed in Constellation cabins 3120, 3126, and 3128 last year. The cabins are very quiet even though they all connected to different rooms. There are also no cabins across the hall, minimal foot traffic. I highly recommend those cabins. Loved the large round window.

We stayed in Constellation cabins 3120, 3126, and 3128 last year. The cabins are very quiet even though they all connected to different rooms. There are also no cabins across the hall, minimal foot traffic. I highly recommend those cabins. Loved the large round window.

Thanks for the information much appreciated .

Phil