Liberty to Valor switch, booking unavailable

lauradenise

Cruising January 14th and was able to access my booking this morning. We are a group of ladies (13 cabins) and we all have same booking numbers and cabin numbers. I am pleased that there seems to have been no issue with the transfer from Liberty to Valor. At least with our group. I hope it is smooth sailing for everyone else as well!

Vicki

Mine did too! But how do the move you from lido deck 9 to deck 1? I had got a email that we would receive same or better room. I love the rooms on Lido at the front of ship now at back of ship on deck 1???:confused:

Mine did too! But how do the move you from lido deck 9 to deck 1? I had got a email that we would receive same or better room. I love the rooms on Lido at the front of ship now at back of ship on deck 1???:confused:

That is just not right!!!

We just received a new cabin confirmation email for our Dec 25th cruise. I originally booked an extended aft balcony 8450 for me, my wife and our daughter on the Valor. Well that same cabin on the Liberty has a max of 2 guests so we have been moved to an Ocean Suite! I'm sure someone else will be just as excited to get upgraded to 8450 as it's one of only two aft cabins with the longer balcony.