Carnival Victory 11/18/16 delay

nina_930

I'm just passing this email I received from Carnival regarding the 11/18/16 our of Miami. I didn't get it (my friend did), so I'm thinking there are others who did't either.

November 16, 2016

Dear Carnival Victory Guests!

Carnival Victory will be doing some loading and unloading of materials throughout the day, and this will cause a delay in the check-in and boarding times for your cruise. Therefore, we ask that you add two hours to your pre-selected check-in window and plan to arrive at the new time, since seating is very limited at our cruise terminal. We will begin boarding no earlier than 1:30 PM for all guests, including Diamond, Platinum, suites and Faster to the Fun.

Also, since we will need a little extra time to load supplies, our departure will be later than normal. Our itinerary will remain as scheduled and we will sail once loading is completed.

What time did they actually start boarding was it 1:30? What time did you set sail? Thanks for the info!

We started boarding at about 1:00 and we were at the sail away party at 6. They announced we were moving a bit into that. Sorry, I don't know the exact time.

• 2 weeks later...