NCL star, mexico ..... must do, and see ?

melika091900

the zipline adventure in Puerto Vallarto. I'd also encourage taking a whale watching trip in Cabo. Those were probably our highlights. We enjoyed everything about the trip. We were on a budget though, and didn't partake in any of the additional charge restaurants, but everyone says both Cagneys and Bistro are well worth the extra charge. We were very happy with the food at the regular restaurants, but only did the buffets for breakfast. Poolside barbeque was nice too. Have fun!

Thank you for the info,,

Did you like any particular resturant more than others,,

we are staying on deck 8 by the endless summer resturant and I heard its like tex-mex food,,, and did you ever order room service? was it basic cold foods, or a full menu? did you like the shows?

thanks for the info ,melissa

New%20Animated%20GIF5.gif

Melissa- You will love the Star and this is a very nice itinerary. We did the Mexico sailing last January and we liked the Star so much we sailed on her again to Alaska in July! Le Bistro is wonderful and a better choice for the filet mignon than Cagneys and Cagneys is $5 more. Must have the chocolate fondue there as well. You must do the zipline tour in Puerto Vallarta but do not use the NCL tour instead book this one www.canopytours-vallarta.com This is an excellent, safe company and probably one of the best zip line adventures in the world! The best is supposedly in Costa Rica and owned by the same people. I am afraid of heights and I had a great time, very thrilling! If you do the whale watching in Cabo I would not book with NCL. I booked their excursion and they use a boat that holds a couple hundred people and it just gets too noisy and the bigger boats are not able to get close to the whales. I repeated this in Alaska on a 35 person boat and it was a night and day difference. I loved the dolphin experience that we did in Acapulco but due to recent news reports about these experiences I would not recommend them. I was completely unimpressed with Acapulco and if I were to sail again to Mexico and stop there I would opt to stay on board and enjoy the ship on that port day. Zihuatanejo is a lovely place to just go and spend the day on the beach and walking around the town. Have a great time! Marilyn ;)

Archived