Cape Liberty hotel

4xcruisers

Looking for recommendations for a one night stay near cape Liberty for May 2017. We would be coming in from Ohio on May 24th. Staying one night driving to port next am and parking at port. Looking to be close to port but easy access.

Looking for recommendations for a one night stay near cape Liberty for May 2017. We would be coming in from Ohio on May 24th. Staying one night driving to port next am and parking at port. Looking to be close to port but easy access.

What is your hotel budget? How many people? Bed size and configuration? What route are you coming in on from Ohio?

The largest pool of hotels are at Newark Airport. It's about 11 miles to Cape Liberty on the NJ Turnpike. The only other hotels are about 8 miles from the port in Jersey City.

We would be coming in via 78 probably. At this point needing 3 rooms each having 3 adults. prefer one room with a king for me and Dh with our 15yo daughter. Other rooms will be in laws and a room with 18yo son and his two 18yo buddies so queens would be nice but doubles ok. Prefer moderate priced since basically for sleeping for one night. Hotel extras like pool not necessary as we will likely get there late. Decent restaurant on site to close by would be nice but not required. We will be in three cars and taking all three to port in am and parking there so no need for cruise parking.

We would be coming in via 78 probably. At this point needing 3 rooms each having 3 adults. prefer one room with a king for me and Dh with our 15yo daughter. Other rooms will be in laws and a room with 18yo son and his two 18yo buddies so queens would be nice but doubles ok. Prefer moderate priced since basically for sleeping for one night. Hotel extras like pool not necessary as we will likely get there late. Decent restaurant on site to close by would be nice but not required. We will be in three cars and taking all three to port in am and parking there so no need for cruise parking.

Please, give me a price range. What you considerate moderate coming from Ohio may not be moderate in Newark on a Wednesday night due to business travel.

Parking 3 cars at the port will be $540 for a 9 day cruise.

Don't mean this to sound rude but we are well aware of the $ to park at port. This is our best parking port for personal reasons.

As for hotel $200 give or take since it is only for one night and only to sleep.

In order to get any kind of restaurants other than a hotel restaurant(and maybe not even that), you should look at the hotels on International Blvd in Elizabeth, NJ - Country Inns, Marriott Courtyard, Embassy Suites, and Residence Inn. CI and RI offer free breakfast. These hotels also charge for parking. Dining options are a Ruby Tuesday's, IHOP, Johnny Rockets, Applebee's, and the food court at Jersey Gardens Mall as well as the Courtyard.

I booked a hotel through Trinity Reservation (park, sleep and fly) that included one night hotel at the Newark, Ramada Plaza Hotel, up to 14 days parking, and shuttle to and from the port for $146.00 total!!!

Leaving in a couple of weeks and I will let you know what I think. :eek: