WiFi costs on P&O Ventura

Chasie

Has anybody had an experience of the latest version of WiFi on the Ventura. I know they have three usage packages but I'm trying to work out which one to get in January for a 28 day cruise to Barbados. I need to be able to get emails, small amount of Facebook but more importantly I run websites so I need to be able to upload and download small (30-300 kb) files to alter website copy and images. I will gladly buy an all in one 24/7 package for 28 days but does anyone know what the cost is. Tried P&O "ask when you get on board". Tried other notice boards and got lots of useful information which contained no answers to my question. Anybody shed any light?

Hello

We have just got back from the Caribbean on Azura. They had the new Wifi set up on there. I used the basic Wifi which was for social media only and cost £7.95 for 24 hours. I also bought the next package which was social media and some browsing. That was £12.50 for 24 hours. There is a third package for everything but I didn't use that.

All the packages allow you to pay, to use for the whole cruise, instead of daily, which is cheaper. I think the very basic one (social media only) was about £100. You can do the whole cruise for the other packages but I didn't look at the prices. The third package just allow you to do everything. It looks pricey but worth it if you need a lot of access.

Hope this helps and have a fab cruise.

Karen

It's about £25 a day for the full service. It might just be cheaper to buy British Telecom. We know satellite internet is more expensive, but this is ridiculous, when some cruise lines throw it in for free.

They claimed they were going to make it easier and better but they haven't. On my last cruise, I got 250 mins (plus more on a promotion) for £62.50. It was enough for the two weeks, to check emails and Facebook etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk