Will NCL be horrid for kids ages 8 and 10

mortega

We just got off our fifth NCL cruise in the last four years. We go annually and had one back-to-back last year to make a nine day cruise. They will LOVE IT. Seriously - I know everyone here will tell you but I could NOT believe how much time my kids wanted to spend in Splash Academy this past trip even though the kids program is repetitive with its programming and they should be able to run the kids club themselves they've done it so often. Other things they might love are the family events like an earlier glow party, dodgeball and the sail away parties. If you haven't done a Japanese steak house (and I abhor paying for specialty restaurants) they might enjoy Teppanyaki and it is FREE for them if they order off the kids menu for their main. We did it last night and we had done it on the Star 2 years ago and it was just as wonderful. In fact, we booked the Japanese restaurant at Epcot last year and it was an utter failure in comparison to NCL. They will give them the edamame and soup appetizer and they can order a cheese burger or what not an they can try things from your plate and your will only pay the cover charge for the adults. Book it and be assured that the kids will love it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums