Epic - Live Music

chr1zis

I am cruising on the Epic over New Years and was wondering if NCL has an entertainment "schedule" that shows the musicians that will be on board? I know with Carnival there was a Facebook group/blog that would show the Piano Bar entertainers schedule, etc. Or maybe someone has cruised recently that could help out?

I am cruising on the Epic over New Years and was wondering if NCL has an entertainment "schedule" that shows the musicians that will be on board? I know with Carnival there was a Facebook group/blog that would show the Piano Bar entertainers schedule, etc. Or maybe someone has cruised recently that could help out?

I just got off the Epic this Saturday, and we loved a band called Siglo. They played most evenings in the Cavern Club, a mix of everything from 60s through 80s. There was also Zoe, who played piano, Paolo, who played guitar, and Degas, who I believe was guitar also. If you get the chance, make sure you see the Epic Beatles show - fantastic! They do one big show in the Epic Theater, and then a couple smaller shows in the Cavern Club.

I am cruising on the Epic over New Years and was wondering if NCL has an entertainment "schedule" that shows the musicians that will be on board?
NCL does not make such schedules available to the public. I think your best bet is to get names from recent reports/Dailies and then Google the artists themselves to see if they have promotional websites with dates posted.

Siglo and the Epic Beatles (and I think the pool band, Dominican Flavor) are long-term resident acts that seem to be on board continuously, although they must go on vacation sometime. (Or maybe they switch out individual performers from time to time while the act stays the same, like Howl at the Moon). The singers/pianists/guitarists that play in Shakers and Maltings, those are the ones who travel around and who might have websites or FB pages you can look up. If you post on the roll call for the current cruise someone who is on board right now can probably tell you their names (and maybe even find out right from the source if they'll still be on board for New Year's).

On this sailing with you. Come join our Roll Call!: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2298233&page=11