Ft Lauderdale - Port Everglades Parking question

wgeddings

I tried searching for information but could not find an entry. Most involved just hotels or taxis and airports and such. Sorry if this is a duplicate but I hope you can help.

We are driving in to Port Everglades (cruising on Holland America if that matters). I have seen info about Park N. Fly (Park N Cruise) for about $7.50 per day. How much is parking at the port?

Has anyone used the Park N Fly for a cruise and, if so, was there any trouble getting the shuttle to pick you back up? Since there will likely be many cruisers using the service, it seems like they would have shuttles waiting after we arrive. Was that the case? Was it a problem getting from the parking facility to the terminal when you tried to leave (ie, did you have to wait for a shuttle to take you or was one available pretty quickly)?

I am sure the port parking has its advantages but I am really just interested in the costs of it and, if you know, where the parking is in relation to the HAL departure area.

Thank you.

Parking at Port Everglades is $12 per day, is very safe, secure, and there's a covered garage right across the street from the HAL terminals. It's definitely the easiest, and most convenient.

Park 'n Fly is open air, but secured. I haven't used them, but have seen their vans as I've left the terminals on a few occasions so I assume they run on a regular basis... http://www.pnf.com/ftlauderdale/porteverglades.htm

We used Park 'N Fly this past spring. It was great. Real easy to get to. Secure. Plenty of shuttles. Maybe took us an extra 30 minutes to get on the road over what it would have taken if we parked at the port.

Dave

Archived