Ambasciatori Palace Hotel Rome

Paisley12

After the Athens to Rome (5/1/06 to 5/11/06) we are staying 2 nights at Ambasciatori Palace Hotel Rome .... has anyone ever stayed here? If yes, can you tell me how you enjoyed it (or not)? Is this the hotel near the Spanish Steps?

Would we stay there again? No! The location is not bad but not near the Spanish Steps. Our room was big but very old and in need of a complete remodel. The beds were old and rickity and not comfortable. We had 2 bathrooms; don't know why. They were old and crummy. We faced the front of the hotel which was ok. We thought it was old and creepy. I heard the Intercont. is near the Spanish Steps and very nice. Judy

A great website in addition to trip advisor for hotels in Italy is http://www.venere.com. You can select within the city what area you're interested in and it will give you a very extensive list of options with their ratings , prices, description of facilities and pictures galore. It is a booking engine but I've never used it for booking, just for researching hotels.

Good luck!

Archived