Butts Up cave tubing?

Rln12280

How bad of a ride to the forest is it? How strenuous of a hike through the rain forest is it? Just asking Bc I have 12 year old and 6 year old and mother in law is 68.

We went with Vitolino Reyes twice... All ages from 6 to 74 included and no problems at all. Tubes were waiting at the river and the walk there was informative and easy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The ride to the tubing area is about an hour in a comfortable van or bus depending on how many participants are being picked up. We were there in April of this year...it was hot but bearable as we were mostly in the shade. I am a 65 year old woman, slightly overweight, with a bad knee and I had no problem on this walk and we were wearing water shoes not good walking shoes! It was lovely and informative and our guides took a leisurely pace. We were with "Butts Up" and we did not carry our tubes...they were waiting for us at the entry point. The only part I found a little tricky was crossing the river about knee deep. There is a rope to hold on to and you just take it slow as the bottom is a little rocky. You must wade across the river which is the same one you will float down later on. I would book with Cave-tubing.com again in a heartbeat!

Sent from my iPad using Forums