Late flight out of Singapore after cruise. What to do for day until night flight?

Karkies25

Hello,

Our cruise ends on Sat March 11 and we get off the ship at approximately 9am...with all of our luggage.

Our flight out doesn't leave until 6pm the same day (Singapore Airlines back to the USA)

We will have done 5 days pre-cruise in Singapore so I am not sure we will want to see anymore sights in Singapore.

What recommendations do you have on spending a day at a hotel? At airport? Perhaps relax by a hotel pool and nap?

What to do with luggage too?

Thanks for your help! :)

Are you a member of any hotel rewards program, like Marriott or Hilton or Starwood? If you are, I would go to that hotel and show them your membership status and ask that they store your luggage for the day and allow you to access their concierge lounge. I'm Lifetime Platinum with Marriott and I have done this MANY times in the past. In fact, I was just off the Mariner in Singapore this past October and stayed at the Marriott post cruise. It's a very lovely property with access to the underground mall. If you're not a member of any major hotel chain, go back to the hotel where you stayed pre-cruise and ask them to do the same for you as a recent guest. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good question. We are leaving Connie after our cruise and then not flying to Ko Samui until later that evening. Have got a price for a day room but don't really want to spend the money. Is there anywhere in Singapore, apart from the airport where we can leave our luggage for the day ??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What to do with luggage too?

Assuming you are arriving at Marina Bay, one option is to use their cruise / fly option. (check their website)

Allows you to check in your bags for SQ, receive your boarding pass, and then leaves you free for the day.

Is there anywhere in Singapore, apart from the airport where we can leave our luggage for the day ??

Marine Bay cruise terminal has luggage storage.

Their office is just to the left of the exit doors.

BUT ...MOST IMPORTANT.

They are normally only opening whilst a ship is in port.

So do check what time you have to collect them by.