Still Waiting For The Doc Dance Liberty 12/4

sopo1

My husband and I are sailing on the Liberty December 4th and still no docs. I have emailed my TA but no response yet. Has anyone on this cruise received their docs yet? This seems late to have no docs. Except for luggage tags I guess we don't need anything but I still like to have the tickets in my hot hands. Thanks for any info!

Docs generally arrive 2-4 weeks out... so it's not late at all. I have received mine 5-14 days out. Give it another week. Since they have to go from Carnival to your TA, you will probably see them in the next 2 weeks.

My husband and I are sailing on the Liberty December 4th and still no docs. I have emailed my TA but no response yet. Has anyone on this cruise received their docs yet? This seems late to have no docs. Except for luggage tags I guess we don't need anything but I still like to have the tickets in my hot hands. Thanks for any info!

You should be dancing soon, quite a few from our cruise received their docs last week. Feel free to come over and join our roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=112559

We received our doc about two weeks ago. You should have yours any day! How long ago did you book? We're on the same cruise. Are you from Phoenix?

Sue

Phoenix, NY is a whole other world. 7 Feet of snow in 3 days two years ago convinced us we are too old for this. We are hoping for a transfer to Jacksonville, FL after the first of the year. Warm weather and closer to the major cruise ports...priceless!

Archived