Sirena Review - Mexican Riviera

curtdesilets

Tiller: You are welcome.

JanCruz: Sorry I missed you at the M & G. My wife had another function I was suppose to meet her at thus I had to leave just as it was getting good. Bummer! We just happened to run into a few "Debbie Downers". Maybe it was not entirely representative of everyone. We did meet a lot of nice and more optimistic people as well.

Sirena is lovely, I just preferred Regatta. Everyone I talked to said Marina and Riviera are much better than both, so I hope to give them a whirl someday. Just wish they would swing over to the West Coast sometime. We are having travel limitations unfortunately.

Curt, OP.

I take Cruise Critic another way. I like to see the positive aspects much more than the negative ones. To try to manage 400 staff from several different countries with limited English and perform to the standards upheld by the most demanding passengers, is not an easy task. I like to give credit whenever we have a great time on a cruise, which is always. Never had a BAD cruise. But there are things that can be addressed from time to time.

I agree.

Thanks for the review and the comments from others that were on the same cruise. Now I can be even more excited about our upcoming circumnavigation of Australia in March. I always liked Red Ginger so I will probably be in love after the cruise!

Happy New Year to everyone and may 2017 bring good health and happy cruising:).