What "free at sea" promo did u pick???

bklynfinest77

Best deal for us was the 3rd and 4th in the cabin sail for free. If NCL would offer that deal on some March sailings, we would very likely switch over to them from RCCL, but as long as they keep offering other "deals" that are of no overall value to us, we will remain with our RCCL bookings. Come on NCL, add some March 3rd and 4th for free deals out there.

I have this on my March 9, sailing coming up. I think if you book far enough out, it is offered even during March breaks, but then it disappears. I guess they have a quota, no more than. . X number of people can sail free.

For our upcoming sailing in April, which is in an oceanview cabin, we chose drinks and dining. These promotions were at least 95% of the reason we decided to book with NCL as my boyfriend is a big drinker on vacation and I enjoy finer dining experiences (and fancy cocktails ;)). I would have gone with free gratuities over dining if it had been an option.

Had originally booked a minisuite for our Pearl cruise in January 2018, so chose the the UBP and SDP and also received a $140 onboard credit from NCL. Then 2 weeks ago I rebooked into SF suite and while I lost the obc I received all 4 perks of Shore Excursion credit, SDP, UBP and internet minutes. Can't wait to enjoy the suite life.

We are sailing with our daughter and her best friend in a balcony cabin March 5th on the Breakaway, therefore we took the 3rd and 4th sail free and UBP. It's well worth it for us.. MY DH and I love drinking bubbly and wine at dinner therefore we sure will get out money's worth out of the package. We also got $200 OBC. $100 from NCL and another $100 from our TA... Plus all the platinum perks that we are entitled too. Can't wait!! So excited!!