Bahamasdaypass.com Lunch or No Lunch?

PhillyDad

I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase the Atlantis excursion from Bahamasday pass.com with Lunch included ($169 pp) or with out Lunch ($129 pp). I know food is pricy at Atlantis but should I expect to pay $40 pp for Lunch? Has anyone ever purchased this option? Which restaurants are included? I'm assuming there are the 6 that are poolside (Beach Bites, Breakwater's Grill, Cave Grill, Dive In, River Bend Cafe and Shark Bites) but have no idea. Does this plan include water and non alcoholic drinks (Soda)? I've read a bottle of water can cost $9 at Atlantis.Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks for the reply. I tried to call them but couldn't get through. I also sent them an email but haven't gotten a reply yet. I can't imagine lunch is $40 pp at the casual poolside restaurants.

Hi, We went to the Atlantis for the day while we were in port last year and we did not include lunch and for the 4 of us it was about $100 for hamburgers, we are thinking of doing it again this year and not include lunch just do it on our own.

I went on the Atlantis website and they are selling day passes for $135 during the high season

Click to buy the pass. You have to specify a date. Any date I checked, February on doesn't give me the ability to buy a pass. I can buy a pass for $135 through most (all?) dates in January.

It's claimed Atlantis won't sell day passes if hotel, and I guess cruise bookings, bookings suggest the water park is at capacity. I have no idea if that never happens, only happens on rare occasions (major holidays) or happens with some frequency. The passes Atlantis sells directly is intended for guests staying at other resorts. Atlantis may want the $$ from selling passes. Atlantis might not want to have the water park so crowded as to impact Atlantis guests. I have no idea.

Tickets with lunch are $34 more then a pass directly from Atlantis.

Assume lunch (burger, fries and drink with tax and service fee) is worth $24. I must pay more then a $10 service charge every time I purchase a ticket through Ticketmaster.

I agree the $135 deal through Atlantis is probably the best deal. I'd hate to show up and be told tickets aren't available.

It's an "internet fact", maybe be even a real fact, that Atlantis adopted the policy of limited sales to outside guests sometime in 2015. Posts reflecting older visits don't interest me.

What's interesting....sites which sell third party cruise excursions are marking up Bahamasdaypass by 10% and up.