? About Set Sail Pass & Cruise Docs

Ok I got my cruise docs in the mail yesterday. (thats always a very exciting day) But I have also completed the on line info SET SAIL though RCL web site and printed the Set Sail pass. Do I need both? Whats the purpose of doing it on line.

Another question: If you have purchased a excursion thru the website. Do they deliver your tickets to your cabin?

Thanks everyone. 3 weeks to go, ready now!!!!!!

On our sailing aboard the Mariner (10/30) they never asked for the "docs" other than the set sail pass... And yes, if you purchase your excursions through RCI your tickets will be delivered, to your room, but we booked our own this last cruise and I highly recommend doing so, as we saved alot of $$$...

If you have your setsail from the internet, the book is basically a souvenier you can cut up for your scrapbook.

The luggage tags are in the book. They have your cabin number printed on them along with category, ie "Suite". You can get extras at the pier/terminal.

Archived