1st cruise/Truimph leaving 11-12-05 Are we going to Cozumel? Help!

This is my first cruise for my family. also I am new to cruise critic. My husband and our 3 sons(9,7,and 2) will be on the Truimph this Saturday.(Western Caribbean). My sister is getting marrried in Ocho Rios All together there is a group of 20 people(new cruiser) all leaving out of Michigan this Fri Nov 11. Our cruise is departing from Miami on the 12th. All of us is excited but nervous because we can not get any information about Cozumel that we are to visit on Nov 14th. I have been checking Carnival web site, which they have updated the itnerary for majority of the ships but not the TRUIMPH!!! Which makes us a little more nervous. I have not seen alot of reviews about the Truimph ship and will like to know what is to be expected .Are we going to Cozumel? Is the question that our group is asking? Also what to expect on the Truimph!!!

there are PLENTY of reviews on the triumph! On the top of the homepage for cruise critic, click on reveiws. go to member reviews and click on the Triumph! Well, hold on: http://cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=148

And my personal review is the 38th one down - sgriff17 obviously.

I can't help you with Cozumel. You might CALL carnival

Hi, I'm on the same cruise as you! Here is the roll call thread for that cruise. Different people in the thread have been trying to find out if we are going to Cozumel but seem to be getting different answers. Hope we find out today!

WELCOME TO CRUISE CRITIC!!!!

Here is the link to the ROLL CALL for your cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=219385

Carnival is supposed to update their website today regarding itinerary changes. I checked a little while ago and still not up. Hopefully the Triumph will be going there...... they have been the only ship NOT listed in the itinerary changes, but she has been in drydock for quite awhile now...

This is my first cruise for my family. also I am new to cruise critic. My husband and our 3 sons(9,7,and 2) will be on the Truimph this Saturday.(Western Caribbean). My sister is getting marrried in Ocho Rios All together there is a group of 20 people(new cruiser) all leaving out of Michigan this Fri Nov 11. Our cruise is departing from Miami on the 12th. All of us is excited but nervous because we can not get any information about Cozumel that we are to visit on Nov 14th. I have been checking Carnival web site, which they have updated the itnerary for majority of the ships but not the TRUIMPH!!! Which makes us a little more nervous. I have not seen alot of reviews about the Truimph ship and will like to know what is to be expected .Are we going to Cozumel? Is the question that our group is asking? Also what to expect on the Truimph!!!

Not to get you worried,but there is a need to adjust ships that are going to arrive at Coz because of a limited amount of tenders.I hope the wedding plans are flexible,because you might get the itinerary in a different order.

Steve

Thanks so much everyone for the information, I will pass it on to the others in our group. When I called Carnival this morning they had no answers for me about cozumel , besides "if we decide to cancel our cruise we would get a full refund."

hollyc23 Thanks I am glad to know that we are still going.!!

BSweets I see you there!!

Archived