POA disembarkation?

tseitel

Hello! I posted this over at the POA forum, but no answers, so thought I'd try here.

My question is - what is the earliest time I can expect to be off the ship at the end of our POA cruise? We want to hit the ground running, so to speak, and I'm trying to work out a schedule.

Any info, tips to get off early, etc is greatly appreciated!

Roughly 7:15am if you're doing the "self disembarkation", taking your luggage off yourself.

If my wife and I weren't waiting for another couple to get off the ship, I could've been at the airport by 7:30am. There will be a line of taxis waiting out there ready to split!

Get up early, go grab some breakfast in the Aloha Cafe, then be downstairs in the main lobby by about 7:10am, people will be waiting around.

Security will get the booths setup to swipe your card and open the doors right around 7:15.

Once you walk off the ship, nothing stopping you, just walk out the doors!

Hello! I posted this over at the POA forum, but no answers, so thought I'd try here.

My question is - what is the earliest time I can expect to be off the ship at the end of our POA cruise? We want to hit the ground running, so to speak, and I'm trying to work out a schedule.

Any info, tips to get off early, etc is greatly appreciated!

To be first off the ship, you will need to choose the "Easy Walk Off" option. All this means is that you will not choose a colored luggage tag in the lobby corresponding with the time you want to walk off, and will keep your luggage in your cabin rather than tag it and have it picked up in the hall @ midnight. You must be able to walk off with luggage unassisted. Easy Walk Off will be first call after the ship is cleared. People do tend to line up way early in anticipation of the call, so you need to be in the area and waiting.