Question about kids camp

bwfoster15

We are planning a cruise with some friends. My kids will be 17,17, and 15.

Theirs will be 14,12,and 11.

Will their 14 year old be able to go with my 15 year old in the teen area and will their 11 and 12 year olds be able to go together?

I'm aware of the age group splits, I just didn't know how strict they are.

We are planning a cruise with some friends. My kids will be 17,17, and 15.

Theirs will be 14,12,and 11.

Will their 14 year old be able to go with my 15 year old in the teen area and will their 11 and 12 year olds be able to go together?

I'm aware of the age group splits, I just didn't know how strict they are.

So, it's 12-14, and 15-17 technically. But, it will really depend on the capacity. On our Nov. 2015 cruise, there was an 11 year old sibling who was able to be in Circle C with the 13 year old. But, overall there were probably like 10-15 kids in Circle C. Then, this past summer, my son took a picture with the Circle C group and there had to have been at least 40 kids, and they weren't all there. So, I think they were a little more strict on things.

Now, this past November's cruise, my son and his friend were once again in Circle C (they're 13 & 14), but they did do some things with the O2 kids. And keep in mind, the camps for the older kids offer activities, but a lot of times, kids do their own things, or meet up with a group and hang out, etc... If you look at my Magic review (in my signature), I posted pictures of Circle C for most of the days, so you get an idea of what they do.