italian cruising

rascaljayne

I am planning a cruise for myself, my husband and my 21 year old daughter. A must see is Rome, and we would like to incorporate Greece if at all possible. Does anyone have any feedback on Carnival(Liberty), Princess(Golden)and Celebrity? I need info on food, entertainment, cleanliness etc.

Hi rascaljane,

My 13 yr old daughter and I are booked on the Golden in July 2006 out of Venice going to Florence, Greek isles etc which ends in Rome. I love Princess and have NEVER had a bad experience with them, I have cruised with Celebrity as well and they are pretty good too. I think I'd choose P though. I have no experience with Carnival. P gives you the choice of regular assigned meals at specific tables as well as personal choice dining which is much more flexable both in timelines and dress code. (still no flip-flops or tank tops in the dining rooms pls!:p ) P just upgraded all the bedding, mattresses etc and the food is very good. Celebrity tends to have more of a "Presentation" of fancy exotic menu items, but over all I prefer P.

Hope this helps!

I am planning a cruise for myself, my husband and my 21 year old daughter. A must see is Rome, and we would like to incorporate Greece if at all possible. Does anyone have any feedback on Carnival(Liberty), Princess(Golden)and Celebrity? I need info on food, entertainment, cleanliness etc.

Archived