tendering - Celebrity Zenith

southhavenjen

Can anyone tell me how Celebrity handles the tendering process? Do they start handing out tickets the day before or the morning of?

We will be tendering from the Zenith to Grand Cayman and are concerned about missing an independent tour we are thinking of booking. The ship will be in port at 9 am, they want us to meet for the tour at 9:45. It is the only time we can get this particular tour and we really, really want to do it. It is unlikely we'll be back to GC again anytime soon, so there is no "next time".

If we ask for early tender tickets a day or two in advance will we get them? We are not in a suite.

southhavenjen---Do you have elite status with Captain's Club? You will have priority tendering with that. If not, go to Guest Relations and explain your concern. They might give you priority tickets. Barring that, go to the theater, or wherever they are giving out tickets, EARLY when you get to GC. If time is getting short, explain to the person giving out tickets that you need to meet a tour at whatever time and maybe they will give you priority tickets. Good luck. When are you sailing? We will be on Zenith 12/12 and 12/17. If you are let me know and maybe I can help you.

southhavenjen---Do you have elite status with Captain's Club? You will have priority tendering with that. If not, go to Guest Relations and explain your concern. They might give you priority tickets. Barring that, go to the theater, or wherever they are giving out tickets, EARLY when you get to GC. If time is getting short, explain to the person giving out tickets that you need to meet a tour at whatever time and maybe they will give you priority tickets. Good luck. When are you sailing? We will be on Zenith 12/12 and 12/17. If you are let me know and maybe I can help you.

Thanks for the advice! We will be sailing 2/6/06 - we're really planning ahead with this tour. Unfortunately, this is our first cruise on Celebrity so we don't have elite status. :(

It looks like you've been on the Zenith a few times! :) We are really looking forward to this trip and experiencing Celebrity and a smaller ship.

Archived