Anyone sailing the 4 day Liberty soon?

shellster1

If you are, I'm wondering if you have excursion options listed in Freeport??

I'm on the 4 day, Feb 26th cruise, and they have no excursions listed for Freeport. This has been bugging me, as I wonder if they are going to skip the port for that particular cruise?? I looked up the port schedule for Freeport the day we are expected to dock and noticed the Breeze would be there that day.

Also worth noting, I thought perhaps we might be rerouted to Princess Cay, but one of the Princess ships is there that day. It just seems odd to me. Another guest on my same cruise (who booked before I did) mentioned that they used to have excursions listed for Freeport but pulled them about a week or 2 ago.

I'm on the 2/26 Liberty sailing as well..we just received an email from Carnival tonight regarding the itinerary change. It still lists Freeport, so I'm assuming we'll still be heading there (just a different day than originally planned).

And yes, originally there were excursions listed for Freeport but with the change of itinerary they have removed them. My thinking is that since they've now notified cruisers about the change they will start adding the excursions back again.

My hope was for Princess Cays too, but doesn't look like we'all end up there :(

Thanks so much for the info! I haven't seen the email, but now I see on the port schedule website that the itinerary has indeed been changed. I think this is a positive thing. We now won't be sharing the Freeport stop with the Breeze, making it less crowded at the Lucayan! :)

I'm sailing the Liberty on Feb. 12 and have now received FIVE emails about the change in itinerary. All of the emails are identical.

I actually wrote their guest service team a couple of hours ago to bring it to their attention (I had four at the time; the fifth one just arrived).

I think the format is less than professional. In the "from" field, I have DO NOT REPLY (when I look at the details, the full address is donotreply@carnival.com). The subject line is CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES - ITINERARY CHANGE. The body of the message is completely empty. There is an attached PDF with just a number, no name. I was highly suspicious when I received the first email yesterday and had to refer to my virus software to ensure that the attachment was safe to open. The PDF attachment is a scan of a printed letter.