Trolls Meet and Greets

Beckyb3

I have it RSVP'ed for October on Oasis. I bought the granddaughter photo safari only (no water park) and I assume the adults are free as I can't even buy it for their parents.

What I would be interested to hear is can the 3 yoa granddaughter go to the after party back on ship? My cruise planner won't even let me book her. But I am hoping she can go with big sister and parents to the after party.

BTW: we were on Allure the week the movie debuted. The showed it a few times and all sorts of trinkets came out in the gift shops. I never saw any characters doing meet and greets.

I wonder if they are on any of the other ships. My daughter is very into characters right now and she really likes Poppy. She likes Shrek too, so I suppose she can make do with that. She is in more of a Disney phase now so DreamWorks characters are more foreign.

I have it RSVP'ed for October on Oasis. I bought the granddaughter photo safari only (no water park) and I assume the adults are free as I can't even buy it for their parents.

What I would be interested to hear is can the 3 yoa granddaughter go to the after party back on ship? My cruise planner won't even let me book her. But I am hoping she can go with big sister and parents to the after party.

BTW: we were on Allure the week the movie debuted. The showed it a few times and all sorts of trinkets came out in the gift shops. I never saw any characters doing meet and greets.

I'm wondering the same thing. My six year old is tall enough, but not my four year old. I don't see an option to just do the photo hunt and then the dance party, so I guess I'll ask when we get on board (March 19). I'll post an update!

• 3 months later...
I'm wondering the same thing. My six year old is tall enough, but not my four year old. I don't see an option to just do the photo hunt and then the dance party, so I guess I'll ask when we get on board (March 19). I'll post an update!

Any update? I have

One kid who isn't tall enough.

• 9 months later...
Has anyone actually done this excursion? I see someone said height was not an issue but they are asking for 4 year olds to be 48” which is not feasibly possible!!

We didn’t do this the last time we were in Labadee. You see the trolls cutouts as you walk the path and I’m not sure the scavenger hunt looked all that great.

For the record my kids were both 48 inches at 4. So it’s totally possible if they are on the top of the height charts (or off he charts in my daughters case)

We didn’t do this the last time we were in Labadee. You see the trolls cutouts as you walk the path and I’m not sure the scavenger hunt looked all that great.

For the record my kids were both 48 inches at 4. So it’s totally possible if they are on the top of the height charts (or off he charts in my daughters case)

Wow! Your kids really are off the charts! 6 year olds in the 95th percentile are 48 inches. 4 year olds in the 95th percentile are 41 inches.