Nightlife aboard Enchantment of the Seas

I was just wondering what the nightlife aboard the ship would be like. I'm going on my first cruise in 2 weeks,, and have been on these boards since March :)

What time do the clubs close?? Type of music that is played?

Any information will be greatly appreciated

You have several types of venues to chose from. the Viking Crown goes as they put till the wee hours and thats a disco. If your lucky the "Village People" will show up.

the other lounges may have big band music for the old timers (not to offend anyone) While ohter swing or latin type tango music. It varies each night but the cruise compass that is left in your room each night describes the next days activities for you so you can plan in advance what you would like to do .

Bolero's has Latin swing music, a very popular dance place. The Spotlight Lounge will have various activities, including karaoke and other music. Schooner's will generally have piano music, and Viking Crown is the disco, most definitely.

I never heard ANY big band music on the 11/3 Enchantment cruise. The nightlife was VERY hopping every night. Enjoy! :)

Archived