Question about Nevis with Thenford Grey

carmel

We did NOT go to the Four Seasons beach on our tour. All in all we were pleased with our tour, but the four of us were put with a very large group split in 2 separate vans. At the end of the day the large group paid $65 pp, and we paid $85! I was NOT happy about that and wrote Mr. Grey as soon as we returned home. He offered to refund a portion, but ultimately I declined; I just wanted him to be aware that what he offers on his website and what we received were totally different. At the end of the tour our van was dropped at a small beach where the boats pick us up to take us back to Cockleshell beach. There was a small restaurant there and a few chairs on the beach, but nothing close to what was advertised. Our driver/guide, Hillarena, was wonderful! I would be very specific with your questions when communicating with him!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Does anyone know the location of the beach they take you to? Is it right in front of the Four Seasons? Are there umbrellas and chairs to use?

Thanks!

Although you can walk by on the public Pinney's beach and browse the property, Four Seasons does not rent chairs and doesn't allow nonguests to just hang out on its property. Too, the property itself is not impressive in our opinion.