Peach and Quiet Hotel

emilee

We didn't stay there but took a taxi ride out to check it out when we were in Barbados on a cruise as we had read about it in a travel article and wanted to see what it was like for a possible land based vacation. Thought it was very nice. Is small and clean, nothing like a resort hotel. Has a gorgeous pool right on the waters edge. They will prepare bfast and some other meals for you at a nominal charge which is good as it is in basically a residential area w/ not much in the way of restaurants or bars. I would think you'd want a rental car if you were staying there.

My wife had qualms as the rooms didn't have screens. Seems the beds had mosquite netting but the windows were open to the ocean breezes.. You might want to double check with the owners if that is an issue as my memories of the place are now 5 yrs old. I would stay there w/o hesitation.. my wife however was too concerned about flying and crawling visitors w/o the screens.

Archived