Andrew Transport vs. SunTours vs. a Cab

SouthCaribbean2017

So I've determined I'm going to have to personalize my Barbados "tour" if I want to do it right.

Is it more cost effective to utilize Andrew Transport, SunTours, or just hire a taxi by the hour? (for 4-5 hours total?)

Has anyone done this any of the following ways? Or any particular feelings/experiences with these operators?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So I've determined I'm going to have to personalize my Barbados "tour" if I want to do it right.

Is it more cost effective to utilize Andrew Transport, SunTours, or just hire a taxi by the hour? (for 4-5 hours total?)

Has anyone done this any of the following ways? Or any particular feelings/experiences with these operators?

Just recently returned from a tour with Andrew Transport. David is an awesome tour guide. Since there was a major cricket match close to the port that day, he explained how the sport was played to us who knew nothing about it. He gave us an excellent tour through the wealthy west side, up to Speightstiwn North Point, Bathsheba, Cherry Tree Hill, Sunbury Plantation. We even had beach time before heading back to the port. He explained everything to us as he is very knowledgeable about his country. We would definitely tour with Andrew Transport again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a complete tour of Barbados.