Oceania Marina, Miami to Lisbon, April 10, 2017

howandhal

• 1 month later...

Hello, Howard!

My partner and I will also be aboard. We were intrigued by the unique itinerary and the chance to see the Canary Islands for the first time. We have been to Puerto Rico, Antigua, and Barbados before, but all the other ports will be new to us.

We live in Palm Springs, California, and plan to fly to Miami the day before embarking.

Have you sailed with Oceania before? This will be our fourth cruise on Marina, and we always enjoy the experience.

Looking forward to meeting you soon,

Norm & Ron

My partner and I look forward to this 21-day crossing via the Caribbean, Cape

Verde, Dakar, the Canary Islands, and Madeira.

Will anyone one be joining us on the beautiful Marina?

Howard

Hi Norm and Ron,

I'm glad to hear you will be onboard the Marina. My partner Hal and I have also cruised on the Marina several times, and enjoyed the experience. We will be flying to Miami two days before the flight and will be staying in Coral Gables. If you are not too far away, perhaps we could meet for drinks Sunday evening.

Regards,

Howard

Sorry to be so slow in replying!

We will be arriving after dinner time in Miami, and are staying at a hotel near the airport. We'd enjoy meeting for drinks, but it will probably have to be aboard Marina due to our late arrival.

We are having extreme anxiety right now, as Ron's passport still has not been delivered after nearly six weeks of waiting. (Our current passports were only three years old, but we were running out of pages, hence we had to order new ones.) Mine came back in 3 weeks, but Ron's is still stuck in the system somewhere. We did call the passport office and they have expedited the processing, so we'll keep our fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Norm

Hi Norm and Ron,

I'm glad to hear you will be onboard the Marina. My partner Hal and I have also cruised on the Marina several times, and enjoyed the experience. We will be flying to Miami two days before the flight and will be staying in Coral Gables. If you are not too far away, perhaps we could meet for drinks Sunday evening.

Regards,

Howard