Wonderland and a picky eater ?

riekl

I ate at wonderland once and we are going back soon.... I didn't get to try everything....what was your favorite dish so I can be sure to order it

We loved the kataifi shrimp and the lobster bite and asked for seconds.

Enjoyed most of the appetizers but found the entrees to be lack-lustre, especially the chicken.

The chocolate dessert was fun but thought the crisped rice got soggy from the chocolate.

So, Just to give my two sense...

I am also quite a picky eater, but BOY, do I love Wonderland.

Its not something that I can or would do everyday, so I really try and make myself forget about the foods that I don't like, and just try whatever gets put on my plate.

We've been there twice now, with two very different experiences (menu changes, and such), and I have loved it each time.

If you're willing to really just try what is put in front of you without thinking about it, I bet you would like almost everything.

AND...the Terrior Beef would be right up your alley, for being a meet and potato guy.

So, Just to give my two sense...

I am also quite a picky eater, but BOY, do I love Wonderland.

Its not something that I can or would do everyday, so I really try and make myself forget about the foods that I don't like, and just try whatever gets put on my plate.

We've been there twice now, with two very different experiences (menu changes, and such), and I have loved it each time.

If you're willing to really just try what is put in front of you without thinking about it, I bet you would like almost everything.

AND...the Terrior Beef would be right up your alley, for being a meet and potato guy.

Still one of the best restaurants I have eaten in on both sea and land. Very fond memories.

I have added quite a few additional photos to my review since this thread made its last appearance

http://www.modernlifeisgood.com/2017/02/19/wonderland-harmony-of-the-seas/