Child care

torcruise

I seem to think there is extended child care on port days, for parents who leave the ship. But I can't find any information on it. I want to do a shore excursion with my daughter but my son is to young for it. I would like to leave him on the ship. Can this be arranged?

I seem to think there is extended child care on port days, for parents who leave the ship. But I can't find any information on it. I want to do a shore excursion with my daughter but my son is to young for it. I would like to leave him on the ship. Can this be arranged?

Yes, during port days CC is open all day, they don't close for lunch, like they do on sea days. They usually open early depending on port times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK thanks , do they give you a phone or anything? And they will change diapers?

They do not have phones to give you that will work off of the ship, but I always let them know which excursion I am doing. They will change diapers. I always labeled a small diaper bag with my daughter's name and packed a few diapers and wipes.

Is he over two? If so, you just take him to camp in the morning and tell them you are going ashore and give them an estimate of when you will return. If you won't be back by noon, they will feed him lunch and keep him through the normal break. And yes, they change diapers. If he is under two, I am not sure it can be arranged....