Carnival Victory Earliest Check-in / Board time?

newNCLcruiser2010

I am cruising on Carnival Victory on March 3rd. We booked this last minute. I selected a check-in time of 12:00-12:30 because that was the earliest that was still available. Our flight arrives in Miami at 8:30 AM and we are going to check-in at the Carnival Desk at the Miami airport, and then take an Uber to the port. So I want to get on as soon as possible. I noticed FTTF is still available. I'm wondering what is the earliest time that they usually let people check-in and board on Carnival Victory? I'm trying to decide if it's worth $50 for FTTF on a 3-day cruise?

Anyone been on Victory recently and had a time of earlier that 12?

Opinions if it's worth it to get FTTF? We don't have any tender ports and we don't really need to get off early. So I would only be purchasing it to get on the ship as early as possible, plus the benefit of room being ready and luggage arriving quicker.

Opinions if it's worth it to get FTTF? We don't have any tender ports and we don't really need to get off early. So I would only be purchasing it to get on the ship as early as possible, plus the benefit of room being ready and luggage arriving quicker.

For us, it is worth it.

We loved having FTTF the last time!! In addition to getting on the ship with the VIPs - or right after them - you get a specially designated line at the Guest Services counter! My wife likes that part the best. She hates waiting in the other line!

And the fact that your room is ready early - it's like starting your cruise that much earlier! I wish we could have gotten it on the Vista in a week, but they sold out too fast.

Sara

Sorry for this question but I don't know what you're talking about when you say "choosing a check-in time". Is this new? I just booked us on the Victory for March 20th and I wasn't asked anything about check-in time.

Also, if you purchase FTF do you have to pay $50 per person? I'm traveling with my 20 yr old daughter and another mother/daughter in cabin next to us.

One last ?. Are the departures being delayed every week for the renovations? Thanks anyone who can answer. :)

Sorry for this question but I don't know what you're talking about when you say "choosing a check-in time". Is this new? I just booked us on the Victory for March 20th and I wasn't asked anything about check-in time. Should be on your Check-in page

Also, if you purchase FTF do you have to pay $50 per person? I'm traveling with my 20 yr old daughter and another mother/daughter in cabin next to us. Per cabin

One last ?. Are the departures being delayed every week for the renovations? Thanks anyone who can answer. :)

Can't answer this one.

Sorry for this question but I don't know what you're talking about when you say "choosing a check-in time". Is this new? I just booked us on the Victory for March 20th and I wasn't asked anything about check-in time.

Also, if you purchase FTF do you have to pay $50 per person? I'm traveling with my 20 yr old daughter and another mother/daughter in cabin next to us.

I'm scheduled to cruise on the Victory on Monday 2/6. I just received an e-mail from Carnival today advising that due to loading and unloading of materials throughout the day there will be a delay in check in and boarding times. "So we ask that you add two hours to your pre-selected check-in window and plan to arrive at the new time, since seating is very limited at our cruise terminal. We will begin boarding no earlier than 1:30 PM for all guests, including Diamond, Platinum, suites and Faster to the Fun."