Carnival conquest almond milk questions

bellanna01

Though I can't specifically say for sure on your ship but for my 2016 cruises on the Pride and Vista almond and soy milks were an option in the Main Dining Room, Speciality Restaurants, and from the specialty coffee bar. The reason I know is each time I asked for Lactaid these were offered even though I insisted on lactose free cows milk.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

Though I can't specifically say for sure on your ship but for my 2016 cruises on the Pride and Vista almond and soy milks were an option in the Main Dining Room, Speciality Restaurants, and from the specialty coffee bar. The reason I know is each time I asked for Lactaid these were offered even though I insisted on lactose free cows milk.

Thanks for that notice. My daughter also drinks lactose free, not soy or almond. I will see what I get from the food allergy.

Is milk of any kind available on the ship? The drink packages only mention pop and certain juices, all of which my kids don't even like. I'm looking for lemonade, fruit punch, apple juice, and milk. That's what they drink. Is this available??????

Milk is available in all dining areas and from room service as part of your cruise fare. At the Lido buffet it is in school lunch type cartons and you can choose from 2%, fat free, & reduced fat chocolate. (If you don't see them out just ask for it.) In the sit down dining areas it is served by the glass, and in addition to the ones above you can ask for whole, lactose free, almond, or soy milks.

From 5:30 am till about 10:30 am orange and apple juice will be in the Lido self service drink dispensers. The MDR during breakfast & brunch hours have those as well plus adds in tomato, prune, pineapple, and grapefruit juices. Several juices are also available from room service.

Around 10:30 am the Lido buffet starts to switch the juices out for lemonade, unsweetened ice tea, and a citrus style Hi-C type of drink. For lunch and dinner in the sit down restaurants the unsweetened ice tea can be requested and tap water will be available.

you need very small hands, and a lot of almonds. Of course, they need to be lactating in order to produce milk. This means you have to identify the pregnant, female almonds. If you try to milk a male almond, (well, i won't go there...)

lol!!!!

Is milk of any kind available on the ship? The drink packages only mention pop and certain juices, all of which my kids don't even like. I'm looking for lemonade, fruit punch, apple juice, and milk. That's what they drink. Is this available??????

They will have zero issue. In the morning, you can find milk in cartons on the Lido (white and chocolate). If you have a fridge in your room, just stock up. Also, as others have said, the Lido breakfast juices are orange, apple and guava punch (they might like it, so have them try it). We take large beverage cups and fill up with our drink of choice. If you are going to MDR (I recommend this so I am not having to fight traffic to eat and deal with trays on my meal table like I am in high school:eek:) they will bring milk or apple juice by the glass - no issue getting refills. Around 11-1130, the Lido switches over to tea and lemonade - both are strong, so suggest a bit of water to tame things down, and the MDR will offer the same through dinner, as well as milk. You can also ask for milk on the Lido at lunch time as they will grab it from the back.

PS - there is always hot chocolate on the Lido 24/7. You can drink it straight or get creative with the soft serve for a milk shake. Sometimes, they also have strawberry sauce on the lido so you can mix that in too!

When DS was younger (14 now and not a big milk drinker, prefers water) we would grab a couple extra cartons/jugs of milk from the lido buffet in the mornings and put them in our cabin fridge for later in day (we also grabbed couple extra little boxes of cereal for snack also).

We always fill one of our insulated cups with juice in morning as well for fridge. We used this as mixers for drinks later in cabin.

But milk and juice both available in mornings for most part.

NOTE: the lemonade (available all day) is EXTREMELY sweet, the kids love it because of this but since DS was little we always cut the lemonade with water. He never knew the difference, to this day he still ads water when he grabs a glass. Way too much sugar (pure sugar syrup).

They will have zero issue. In the morning, you can find milk in cartons on the Lido (white and chocolate). If you have a fridge in your room, just stock up. Also, as others have said, the Lido breakfast juices are orange, apple and guava punch (they might like it, so have them try it). We take large beverage cups and fill up with our drink of choice. If you are going to MDR (I recommend this so I am not having to fight traffic to eat and deal with trays on my meal table like I am in high school:eek:) they will bring milk or apple juice by the glass - no issue getting refills. Around 11-1130, the Lido switches over to tea and lemonade - both are strong, so suggest a bit of water to tame things down, and the MDR will offer the same through dinner, as well as milk. You can also ask for milk on the Lido at lunch time as they will grab it from the back.

PS - there is always hot chocolate on the Lido 24/7. You can drink it straight or get creative with the soft serve for a milk shake. Sometimes, they also have strawberry sauce on the lido so you can mix that in too!

Amazing information. Thank you so much! Hot chocolate will win over the kids for sure!