Sapphire Comedians?

pudy68

We are booked for the Feb. 4th sailing, and I was wondering what the caliber of comedic material was like.

Is it "adult" oriented, or "clean"? I read a poster comment a while ago that mentioned he thought the comedy routines were too corny and he preferred "adult" oriented material, and I'm wondering what is everyone's take on the materials you've heard?

Thanks!

I have never experienced an 'adult' comedian on a cruise ship because the cruise lines understand that the audience will certainly contain a lot of people who either too young or don't appreciate it. Only once in a great while have I heard a routine that was slightly in that direction. I guess a ship could have an advertised 'adults-only' show somewhere on the ship, but I have never heard of it.

We are booked for the Feb. 4th sailing, and I was wondering what the caliber of comedic material was like. Is it "adult" oriented, or "clean"? I read a poster comment a while ago that mentioned he thought the comedy routines were too corny and he preferred "adult" oriented material, and I'm wondering what is everyone's take on the materials you've heard? Thanks!

All of the comedians we have heard on all of our cruises are for family entertainment. One cruise we were on the comedian offered an adults only version and asked the audience how many would like such a show. The majority raised their hands so he said he would do one but the show started at midnight. We liked the guy's show, so we attended the late version. Even it was great and not "dirty" to offend us.

Archived