PS available now for Sapphire Feb. 4th

pudy68

My TA just called to let us know that our waitlisted "PS" premium suite is currently available. We have an AE mini and I think the price difference of $1000 per person for the PS will keep us where we are.

I'm just passing this info along in case someone else wanted to look into acquiring a PS for this trip.

We are in E-731 Sapphire for our March cruise and we've also had the

full suite in the past. Having also had a mini in the past, I thought it was

equally as nice as a full suite, and do not feel that the extra money is justified.

She full suites are more fat and square as opposed to the mini's longer and "lean"

Because E-728 and E-731 are fully covered, then there really isn't very much

difference at all from a afull suite except if you like extra gigantic bathrooms.

When we sailed Sapphire we had friends in a PS, we spent some time there. I doubt they and I know we would pass on it, period.

If we are talking about the same things here, the cabins in the bow of the ship? Like A-104? Very, very rough sailing, the wrap around balcony was nice at port but the front section was locked while at sea, too windy, and it was. everyone agreed a mini was just fine given these and the $$ difference.

Archived