Anyone know of a hotel with pool and beach use?

jeffyd

Wondered if anyone knows of a hotel/resort that would allow you access to both their pool and beach for about 2 to 3 hours. Not looking for an all day pass or use of a room, just to hang out, swim, maybe get some drinks and food, etc. If so, what would be an estimated cab price from the pier? Thanks.

Hi Reefshoe... and I thought you were just a stutterer (just kidding!)... I was just looking for a place like a Saphire Beach in St. Thomas where if you go there and purchase their food and drinks, they'll let you use their facilities. I would assume there has to be at least one hotel/resort in San Juan that offers that. Just not looking for an all day experience where the all-inclusive would be cost/justified. There's 5 of us in our family and was looking for something reasonably priced.

If anyone else has any thoughts/ideas, please share. Thanks!

You can "crash" the wyndham condado... check out wyndham.com and click on the condado one.... you can "sneak in"... have full use of three pools, a swim up bar, a kids water slide and a outdoor bar menu. know that to get back in you'll have to follow a guest as they use room keys.

No flaming please, trying to help. w've not only stayed here but have booked the day room, for a place to shower and change... if you want pic's above the internet sight e-mail me. From the pier it's 10 minutes about $4 pp, regulated by the gov't, so no messyness there, you get a receipt with the taxi. I highly recommend it. The doors are predominatey opened durring the day, if you're a late cruise like mine 5p-midnight... you will have issues. if you're early this is a great place.

from the wyndham condado, you can walk the condado beach strip, it lines the lagoon and ocean... there are shopps, restaurants and bars in a 1-2 mile walking distance... all very safe, a bit of construction going on....

again e-mail me for more info... we're doing it again it works out perfectly for everyone.

carol

nimbexed_n_down@hotmail.com

I'm leaving friday morning for a cruise... if your're pressed for time, fyi.

Archived