Recommendations for tours in Southern Caribbean

If you're heading to Antigua, check out http://www.adventureantigua.com. Eli's Eco Tour is the absolutely best excursion we've ever done. In fact, we've done it 3 times, and are booked for his new Xtreme Circumnav tour when we return to Antigua this January. If you go to the Antigua Ports of Call board, there are several threads about Eli.

Jodi

I have found the best thing to do is look under the "Ports of Call" section and search for various excursions based on the islands you are going too. That's how I did it for the 5 of mine and found more than enough information in own location!

I have some postings under Antigua and St. Thomas, so check it out there!

Have fun!

Amy

St Thomas??? I highly recommend the Rumbaba daysail... Peaceful, relaxing, and uncrowded (as only 6 people per trip)... Capt. Bobby & Karen are a hoot and the food and drinks are wonderful... Karen works with you to make sure it's yourday... Here's the link...

http://rumbabacharters.com/

In St. Maarten... The Lord Sheffield is another great excursion... Be a pirate for a day... ARRRRR!!!!

Archived