Pics/Info of G Category Oceanview(forward Obstructed view) on RCL Harmony of the Seas

cubalinda

Hi there. Somehow the responses to my original post were deleted.

I would like to pass on this information to my travel partner so I'm re-posting and I'm looking for some help with some more personal information and ideally pictures about the type of cabin I have booked on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas.

I can only find 1 small dark picture online that seemingly reflects the features/configuration of my cabin #9102 which is a "G Category (Obstructed view) Ocean-view cabin" that is at the very forward part of the ship.

I have tried looking this up and can only find pics/info from cabins on Allure or Oasis and I do know the cabin style/lay-out has changed on Harmony of the Seas. (plus personal experiences are much preferred vs RCL info)

If someone can chime in with their experiences/information/comments and hopefully pictures of such a cabin I would really appreciate it. It doesn't have to be cabin 9102, but anything located forward in the same category from deck 7 up would be very helpful.

Supposedly the outer wall is slanted to reflect the angle of the front of the cabins at the front of the ship. Does this pose a problem? How about light?

Being so far forward do you feel any more motion? Any noise from bow thrusters? (or would that be minimized by me being on deck 9?)

I heard that the Obstructed part means that I would be looking out over the helipad/bow of the ship and then out to the ocean. How was the view for you?

How was the size of the cabin for 2 people ? Usual features?

Unfortunately I had to take a connecting cabin. Does anyone know how much noisier this is compared to a non-connecting cabin?

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cubalinda

Sorry about that. I should have edited the original post to say that the responses and helpful pictures got deleted. I wanted to show my travel partner, but now they are gone. Sorry for the misunderstanding/multiple post.