brittania food

qm2 and canberra nut

can not insert your camera memory card into the television or connect the usb cable. I have a RCA type plug that will fit into the back of the Tv.

Spring: Are you saying that you then plug a RCA type plug into your digital camera? I don't think that I can do that with mine, or did you have an adaptor? Or are you saying that you plug it into your video camera to look at your videos on the tv?

I wondered about that "little bit." Smaller than a Morris Minor or a Renault!

And I thought my little 1967 Triumph Spitfire Mk II, "the Zipper" (With Triumph engineering before British Leyland got their hands in it and mucked it up) was small. We called it the Zipper both because of me zipping around town in it, and because my mother used to joke that you zipped yourself into it (Which you actually could with the tonneau half on!)

I've got a Nikon FG and a Nikon--mmm- I forget now- N body? It's been so long since I used them I don't know if I'd remember how! I had to drop off some film from one of those throwaway underwater cameras (which, by the way, if you open carefully, you can reuse both the camera body and the waterproof shell- for the price of just the film, you have a "reusable throwaway", if you will!) and I couldn't even remember how to fill out the envelope!

Anyway, I have an earlier Olympus 3.2 Megapixel camera. I bought Marc, I think, a 6 Megapixel a few years back. He has become quite the photographer! When we get back from anywhere, he will make CDs with all of the pictures of the event on it and hand them out next time we are together. On the ship, he will take people's email addresses and email their pictures home to them while we are still on the ship! People just love that! I think for some birthday or holiday I will get him a newer model that doesn't have quite the delay the older models do. He uses it enough that I would consider it a good expenditure. We started out with two of the Sonys that used Floppies, figuring we could find floppies anywhere in our travels.

So, Spring, you didn't fess up! Are you a professional or just a damn good amateur? Those photos look like they could be used for either a magazine article/review or even for the line's own publicity photos! Marc used to have a dark room, and while I wouldn't call him a pro, he has a good eye and was quite the hobbiest in his time. He was most impressed. Excellent framing of such things as the travel docs and menus. He thought they were scanned documents. I said, no, they are photographs!

Can we bring you along to do photos for us? <G>

(BTW, I am going to look up a few menu items I didn't recognize. In case they have the same choices on our cruise. Some of those looked absolutely intriguing- and lovely presentations of the foods themselves! )

Thanks again!

elaine61 travel-to-go PatrickS

I have a Nikon D70

travel-to-go

They do allow photography, just no flash.

dtwtraveler

can not insert your camera memory card into the television or connect the usb cable. I have a RCA type plug that will fit into the

back of the Tv.

Ab Ovo

We had 2279 onboard.

Thanks for the info. Hubby is buying me a new camera for Xmas. He's brought it now, just hope he's brought something a little bit better than my fuji finepix that I currently have.

Also I think you have to have an artists eye when taking photo's. I just take them. For instance when taking a photo in Boston I managed to get the groundsman strimming the park in my picture!!!!!!!! Just some random bloke!!!!!! One day I'll take more care!!!!!

Elaine

travel-to-go

I take Photo's just for the fun. I did take over 2000 on the trip

dtwtraveler

The Nikon D70 comes with a RCA type cord so you can watch you photo's on TV's, it nice to look over every photo you have taken that day and delete the one you do not like, this way you may only come home with 2000 photo's, but they are all good ones

Archived