Carnival Magic FTTF 11/17

cwguy

I was looking at booking a cruise through cruise lady that departs at the beginning of November on the Carnival Magic. I asked about faster to the fun and they said it was sold out for this sailing. Since the cruise is 9 months out, it seems hard to believe that fttf could be sold out already.... (we had fttf on our last 2 cruises and got it just 2 months in advance in both cases)

What do you all think?

Thanks!

-cary

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was looking at booking a cruise through cruise lady that departs at the beginning of November on the Carnival Magic. I asked about faster to the fun and they said it was sold out for this sailing. Since the cruise is 9 months out, it seems hard to believe that fttf could be sold out already.... (we had fttf on our last 2 cruises and got it just 2 months in advance in both cases)

What do you all think?

Thanks!

-cary

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's usually sold out well in advance for every sailing. That's very normal. But you can possibly snag one if you are willing to be persistent with checking if a few more become available.

I've read that sometimes FTTF opens up a few spots at a time, but it may be sold out. I just looked back, I bought FTTF for this cruise at the beginning of July last year. With the staggered check in times now at Port Canaveral, I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out more quickly now. Your best bet is to just keep checking in case more spots open up.

I went a little over board with checking after I saw it was sold out on my sailing on 4/8 (tampermonkey script to refresh page and page monitor to check for changes) but it worked and I bought it today! Keep checking!

Edited by alcatalog
Spelling

We booked FTTF as soon as we booked the cruise. However, the other couple in our party did not purchase it in time. It did not seem to open up before we sailed but there wasn't much they had to wait for. Boarding the ship was really the only time they wished they had purchased it.

More will open, but you need to check often! We sail also 4-8 on the Magic and FTC had shown sold out since booking. More slots opened yesterday morning I assume because we snagged it at 6:30am! It's still available so they open several, but don't give up even as you get close as we are. We had already given up on it. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Forums