Carnival Liberty Nov 19-23 2017

wally64

Hi Folks!!!!!

Carnival Liberty . New ship for me. Can anyone tell about the adult pool area? I am just looking to get away and relax so would this be an ideal spot for that?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Lou

I just got off the Liberty yesterday. The adult pool area was never crowded. This particular cruise was sold out but hardly no kids. I think spring break starts next week in different areas of the country and you will begin to see more younger folks as well as children out of school. None of the pools were crowded or the hot tubs like it is in summer months or holiday and school breaks when there are more children on the ship. I will say that the dates you have listed is Thanksgiving week. I generally take a cruise every thanksgiving because my son is out of school and I will tell you the pools are always crowded and it has been difficult for Carnival to keep the children out of the adult pools. They tend to sneak in and eventually are asked to leave, but it is a challenge. I still enjoy myself but the pools and hot tubs are generally to full capacity during Thanksgiving. Just try to have fun anyway and relax.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all, we just booked this liberty cruise as well after we will be at Disney world for a week. Just got off the ruby princess and will be on the NCL pearl in October before this cruise. A little worried with all the bad reviews. The service on ruby princess was amazing.