Coke machines, Grey Goose and wines by the glass...

Hi everyone,

So Diet Coke is my go-to drink in the morning. I'm reading up on posts regarding drinking packages, and have a question about the Coke Freestyle machines.

How many are there on the Allure? Did you notice if there's always a long line to use it?

Also, if you order a coke from one of the bars, do they have fountain machines or will you get a can?

One more question: Appx how much would an average martini, made with Grey Goose instead of the cheap stuff, cost? I'm probably going to opt for the drink package, but wondering if I'll still need to pay an extra few bucks on the ship. I viewed some images of what I think was a MDR wine list. Looks like they offer some nice wines by the glass, but I will be paying a couple bucks more for them. can anyone confirm this? I'm just thrilled they offer more than one or two choices that are by the glass, even if they are over the limit.

Lemon Drop with grey goose with 18% gratuity was $14.16 on our Feb cruise.

Wines by the glass varied. My friends were able to order most at $12, but without package you would add the 18% gratuity to this price.

I think if you do not have the package and order a soda they will give you a can. (This is only an observation as we all had packages)

As far as additional tipping...it's definitely up to you. I often left an extra tip, but not for every drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums